Alphak9 security provides a professional, intelligent and caring security guarding service. Our guards are unrivalled in quality and are specifically chosen with each project and site requirement in mind.
Guard suitability for the given task is our highest priority with all-inclusive directive and full induction carried out for each guard and job.
We have a strong and reliable guard base and keep close working relationships with open communication being essential to our operation. Guards regularly throughout each shift communicate with Alphak9 supervisors and management. Any and all security situations are well documented communicated and proficiently handled being professionally and swiftly managed down.
Utilizing our patrol units and guards, Alphak9 has the capacity to respond to urgent security requests immediately. Our rapid response unit will respond and arrive on site in an average time of 15 minutes. They will remain onsite until rostered protection arrives. Alpha’s k9 and patrol units provide immediate and invaluable back up if or when a situation occurs. We have an excellent and proven record of supplying guards at short notice in an average of 30 minutes.
Alphak9 security guards are trained in all facets of security, have a high level of customer service and are appropriately uniformed making them easily identifiable as persons of authority. Our guards are experienced and confident in getting the job done. Alpha’s guards provide a highly visible security presence in a cost effective, professional and reliable manner. We deliver an outstanding service creating an equal level of trust and security among people.
Alpha K9 Security Guards are trained and their experience is not limited to
• Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
• Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
• Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
• Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
• Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.